Whitestone Dome Tempored Glass screen protector + Otterbox Defender case

dwade62

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I've emailed Whitestone and they don't seem to know.

For those who have used these on their S series phones (with the curved screens):

I've always used an Otterbox Defender for my phones. I have one waiting for my S21 Ultra, which is suppose to come tomorrow.

Will the Dome work if you use an Otterbox Defender case? Anyone have experience with both on their phone? Does the case cause the edges of the screen to come up?

Thanks
Don

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
I've emailed Whitestone and they don't seem to know.

For those who have used these on their S series phones (with the curved screens):

I've always used an Otterbox Defender for my phones. I have one waiting for my S21 Ultra, which is suppose to come tomorrow.

Will the Dome work if you use an Otterbox Defender case? Anyone have experience with both on their phone? Does the case cause the edges of the screen to come up?

Thanks
Don

If memory serves me correctly on most Galaxy S series and Note series models, there does seem to be an issue with the Whitestone Dome screen protector and Otterbox Defender cases.

Maybe things have changed and both companies have made their products more compatible with each other. Also, if you search around the net in previous year's there have been YouTubers/bloggers who have made lists on phone case capabilities with Whitestone Dome Glass.

dwade62

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
If memory serves me correctly on most Galaxy S series and Note series models, there does seem to be an issue with the Whitestone Dome screen protector and Otterbox Defender cases.

Maybe things have changed and both companies have made their products more compatible with each other. Also, if you search around the net in previous year's there have been YouTubers/bloggers who have made lists on phone case capabilities with Whitestone Dome Glass.

Thanks, I'll check those out.

Don

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robot sirkit