Who stole the GPS

Dinoelaine

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Title: Who stole the GPS

Just have a check of this interesting news, a camel ate the gps which is used to navigate the position in desert.
409402_223426231087307_189402924489638_417879_1105629818_n.jpg

The owner looks got his temper and worried about his gps. But I am kinda worry of this pity camel. What?s the hell when a camel ate a gps? It will get worse? My soft kitty ate my rubber band, and everytihng is ok afterwards. Hope the camel will be fine as my kitty.

KatherineSmith

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Title: Who stole the GPS

Just have a check of this interesting news, a camel ate the gps which is used to navigate the position in desert.
Click to view quoted image

The owner looks got his temper and worried about his gps. But I am kinda worry of this pity camel. What’s the hell when a camel ate a gps? It will get worse? My soft kitty ate my rubber band, and everytihng is ok afterwards. Hope the camel will be fine as my kitty.
Is it real? OMG! Does anyone know how to install a GPS on a camel since it is very dangerous to walk in the desert? Where to install it? Puzzling!

Lordtom

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Is it real? OMG! Does anyone know how to install a GPS on a camel since it is very dangerous to walk in the desert? Where to install it? Puzzling!

Yes. I have the same question as you.
How to do that.
And where to install the new GPS ???
Maybe it can help those who walk in the desert with a camel

Nes012

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
it really seems like a funny joke here, all you guys !!
what are you talking about here ? Camel or GPS, forums.androidcentral, we are mainly interested android, now who can tell me is there any super android GPS ? That is what i need, please care! :mad:

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
it really seems like a funny joke here, all you guys !!
what are you talking about here ? Camel or GPS, forums.androidcentral, we are mainly interested android, now who can tell me is there any super android GPS ? That is what i need, please care! :mad:

Oh don't be a camel toe!

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums