Who wants an Employee Referral???

InstaBurn

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
as soon as I get my phone and its activated etc.. im calling that 888 number and switching my account. this is awesome.
Reminds me of the days when I was working at RadioShack (back in 1999) and getting my Sprint employee phone plan for 19.99/month. those were the days.

jpmciver

May 24, 2012
Visit site
How does one go about switching from existing plan to a discounted ERP?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Call the 888 number above and tell them you want to switch, it might be a little bit of a hassle to get to the employee services team, but customer care should give you a number to get there. it only took me 3 tries (unfortunately that is good for sprint). lol

dskwerl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Call the 888 number above and tell them you want to switch, it might be a little bit of a hassle to get to the employee services team, but customer care should give you a number to get there. it only took me 3 tries (unfortunately that is good for sprint). lol

Then do we need the employee information OP posted, or just ask to switch to that plan?

jpmciver

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Then do we need the employee information OP posted, or just ask to switch to that plan?

I had the email and pin no. handy just in case, but they didnt ask for it. Don't let them refer you to the website either...employee accounts can do the change (customer cannot though).

bobby james

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I called and the lady had no idea what I was talking about. She said "is that some kind of discount?". I'm going to try again later.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
It's hard time switch unless you sign up with the employee account. It's cheaper to supply discounts to the regular plsn thsn use this plan. The only plan worth it is sero p.

Sent from my PH44100 using Android Central Forums

jpmciver

May 24, 2012
Visit site
I called and the lady had no idea what I was talking about. She said "is that some kind of discount?". I'm going to try again later.

customer care doesnt know alot about it, the customer care person I spoke with had to go back to 2009 memos to get some understanding on what to do. Their supervisor knew about it though. Luckily my CSR has been at sprint for 4 years (or something like that), so she remembered it vaguely but it took some digging on her part.

LESSONS LEARNED with SPRINT CSR.... NEVER GIVE UP, HOUND AND POUND THEM UNTIL YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT

Big CJ

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I misunderstood. Is this just to save on plans or is there supposed to be a bigger discount on the phone too? Either way, thanks for sharing!:)

bighead337

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I misunderstood. Is this just to save on plans or is there supposed to be a bigger discount on the phone too? Either way, thanks for sharing!:)

Seems to me that it's just a discount on the plan. My contract is up and the Evo LTE will cost $199 either ways I go. ESRP saves $10/mo and I also get 50 extra minutes vs the Everything Data plus 450 minutes plan I currently have .

Just concerned because I currently have the Airware free of charge and wonder if I lose that if I cancel current plan to get on the ESRP. Anyone knows?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk