Whoops, ordered a new phone.

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
I love my honor8 but I couldn't resist the new p20 Pro. Turning up on Friday with my free Bose QC35 II Headphones.
Couldn't even wait for my contract upgrade.
Now I need to decide whether to use both sims in the new phone or keep both phones.
Probably going to sell the bose headphones, depending on how my current Bluetooth headphones hold up.

Ayush Rao

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Wait so you got the Bose QC35 II for free? That's amazing. Those headphones are supposed to be phenomenal! Congrats on the new phone.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
YOU'RE GETTING THE P20, how exciting!! What colour did you get? I recommend keeping both phones (because, why not?! 🤣😃)! Did you say it will arrive Friday?

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
YOU'RE GETTING THE P20, how exciting!! What colour did you get? I recommend keeping both phones (because, why not?! 🤣)! Did you say it will arrive Friday?
Yeah, getting the pro in black. My carrier doesn't have the twilight version
Arrives Friday as its release day.

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Congratulations on the new phone!
Thanks man! And it's incredible. The camera is mind boggling for a phone and Huawei's notch integration is so good I haven't even bothered hiding it with the menu option despite not liking the idea of a notch before I got the phone.
The sound quality with headphones is a huge leap from what I'm used to as well.
First day with the phone and I'm already waxing lyrical!

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man! And it's incredible. The camera is mind boggling for a phone and Huawei's notch integration is so good I haven't even bothered hiding it with the menu option despite not liking the idea of a notch before I got the phone.
The sound quality with headphones is a huge leap from what I'm used to as well.
First day with the phone and I'm already waxing lyrical!

That's so wonderful! I'm so glad you are liking it! And yes, upon seeing photos of it I actually also thought that the notch looked pretty good! Huawei was able to pull it off! So glad your first day with it is going well! :)

madamocta

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I was actually considering making the same move as my battery life with Honor 8 is getting beyond bad, but the preorder bonus sucks here (the Huawei 360 camera). If I could have gotten those headphones, I would have preordered for sure. Glad to hear the new device is treating you well :)

orangecroc

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
It really is. The battery in particular is unbelievable. Got 9 hours screen on time the other day with 19 hours off the charger.
When the screen time is lower, 2 days is easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796