Who's Getting Flip 5 ?

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
Omg....with trade-in of zflip4 512gb!

Add galaxy buds pro2..... with all the discounts.
Grand.total 149.99 for blue 512gb. Unlocked and buds.

BUT it will take a month!? Custom color!

Wowzers this is a no-brainer.

Should I?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMiz and 1raygin

lgossin

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I am going from a S20FE 5Gto the Flip 5. got 800 off at Verizon plus the storage upgrade. Also getting a watch 6 to replace my OG galaxy watch. The case and screen protector should arrive today. went with clear Spigen thin fit pro clear and their exterior screen protector. hope it comes early :giggle:

update mine says arriving Tuesday 8/8

Last edited:

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Looks like mine is arriving tomorrow via UPS and not Fed Ex

Strange thing is , Samsung does not show mine as shipped YET.

Reactions: lgossin

Roosterman

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Strange thing is , Samsung does not show mine as shipped YET.
Same thing for me. Shows in process. Mine is coming FedEx but shows that it is still sitting in FW, TX, since Aug 3. It does say, however, it's still on time for delivery.:unsure: I sure hope that is true for Tuesday.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Same here. UPS says arriving by tomorrow but Samsung order page says processing. But hasn't actually shipped yet according to UPS .

andee1517

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I haven't heard a peep from UPS/FEDEX and Samsung app still shows Fri although from what others are saying here, that might not be accurate.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
mine came this afternoon from Verizon graphite because I am boring
I always get whatever color's the cheapest or available, I always put a case on my phones, and never clear cases because I can't stand the fingerprints and possible yellowing... so the color becomes completely irrelevant to me lol.

Which means I usually end up with graphite/charcoal/stormy black (which I actually really like on my P6Pro) or whatever other names the black versions are 😂

You can call me boring, just don't call me late for dinner 😉

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered the blue z flip 5 on July 28th. Traded in my blue flip 4 for $900. Costing $146 after tax. Wouldn't let me use my $50 credit from registering before launch. Estimated delivery date was August 25th but a couple days later changed to August 18th. Still have cancel button and waiting for Samsung to take the money off the card. It finally let me use my $50 credit I used it on the black 47mm galaxy watch 6 classic. I pre-ordered the Motorola razr 40+ when it came out and using it til my flip 5 comes lol.

mr neutron

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered grey ZF5 on July 27, CC charged on July 27 and estimated delivery date Aug 11. Current status is STILL pre-order and delivery date changed to Aug 18. :mad:
Called Samsung, and they were as useful as tlts on a bull. Now waiting another week while the rest of youse have yours.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
It really sucks when that happens .

My yellow one still says the 18th, I hope it doesn't slip as well.
Yeah it does. Funny thing is it went back to the 18th yesterday. They took the money out of my account and shipped it. FedEx says delivery date unavailable right now. But the shipping info was sent after 6pm so probably too late for FedEx to pick up. They should pick up sometime today. Hopefully I get it tomorrow. Any update on your's? That yellow looks cool. So did the green but I'm a sucker for blue lol.

Reactions: Bkdodger1