Who's had their HTC EVO 4G since launch day, with no problems at all?

Alik R

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
- no problems here with hardware at all. wi-fi issue was fixed after battery removal.
- contacts are not transferable to Infiniti G35'07.
- native HTC calendar widget that displays appointments doesn't work - date doesn't change unless you remove it and add it back, but only functions for one day.

i was able to slow it down by loading too many apps, it shows in voice recognition sometimes, but thats about it :)

Night Train

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Stood in line June 4 after the pre-order, purchased it and have had zero problems with it ..... other than my wife not liking how much time I spent playing with it .... :)

Absolutely the best phone I've ever had.

mkansgen

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
No problems here as well. So far build quality is fine, battery life has been very acceptable. Live wall papers, GPS, WiFi, BT are all being used as needed. iPhone 3G's battery did not last this long. I am very happy with the Evo.

morellox

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
got it the following monday ordered it on launch day, no problems, just adjusting to android after coming from webOS which was much simpler and easier to manage things.

jerseygirl

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine since launch and no issues here...only problem I have is trying to figure out how to do the things that were so simple to me on my Pre

kingdavid757

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Had my Evo since day one. bought from BB. very heavy user, no problems at all (other than not being able to find an email app Im completely satisfied with...seems like they all need to be combined to make the perfect email app)

C01E

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
First in line at local sprint store with no issues whatsoever... Love this phone, kicks the crap outta my pre.

jwindsurfer

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I dropped mine in the toilet, then when I dried it out in the oven too hot the red frame warped. I had to cut it to get it back on somewhat. Got it in a tight plastic case and everything but the brightness works (seems to be stuck on all the way bright, doesn't respond to adjustment or ambient.)

I've had a few reboots, lockups, non-responsiveness. I guess pretty good for the most part. Not as solid as iPhone, but more fun. Hope I can get a replacement part for that frame soon.

Ninjak

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Had my Evo day 2 of launch.No issues or problems yet. Love it. App market is soooooooo much better than the Pre's. STill waiting to see what 2.2. brings before I root.

Did I mention how much I love the screen ?????? I love taking my phone out and sitting it up on the kickstand. Then look all the faces with the "WTF" looks going on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flower_tunnel65