Why can't I repost a story to my own story [Instagram]

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello, I'm not able to repost someone's story to my own story when I'm mentioned in the story. My profile is public and so was the other. We tested this on someone elses phone with my account and there it worked. I have the latest version of Instagram: 71.0.0.18.102 (Android user) and the last update was 2 days ago on 12 November. Can someone please help me to figure this out?

Rodolfo V

Dec 31, 2018
Visit site
I have the same issue. Ive never had the option to do it i now have the pixel 3 and facing the same prob. Ive played with the options a lot and still dont have the option to share a story ive been mentioned. I can post in my storya normal post from others but not stories im @. Any help anyone?

sphatika

Jan 6, 2019
Visit site
Hey, I have the same problem. I can't repost the story that mentioned my username even my friend's account is not private. But, I logged 3 accounts in my phone but only mine that having this problem. Please, somebody help:'(

Agustiar Falahi

Feb 27, 2019
Visit site
yeah i also can't reshare stories too. the button is disappear without me noticing. i tried to mention my gf's account, then login her account in my phone, voila! the button "Add this to your story" is there, right below "Mentioned you in a story" text. but when i tried to mention my own instagram using her account, the button still not there. weird, but at least i know that the problem is occur only on my account, not my phone/app

adampaul883

Feb 19, 2019
Visit site
Guys this problem have no solution. But You can use the app. View your feed in this app, then tap on a picture you'd like to report. The user's account and profile picture automatically appear as a bar on the image that can be rotated. Hit repost to open and share the photo in the native Instagram app. Icon square (formerly Statigram) and
(Webstagram) Both apps are good.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hengwin