Why can't I seem to get into social media accounts on my S10+

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Tonight I am finding I cannot get into nearly any of my social media accounts using my S10+. Is there something I need to clear out? I went into a couple of the apps to "clear cache" and I have also restarted my phone, but I am unable to get into things. For example, I cannot open these Forums. I have some sports apps like Strava, and a couple other apps for dating - nothing will open. It just shows its thinking and there is a "please wait" message in some. What do I need to do? I had to log into my laptop to be able to send this message.

siglerm

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Unable to get into any social media accounts

Something seems to be preventing me from accessing any social media accounts on my S10+. My wifi connection speed is well above 110mbps. I have went into a few of the apps to clear the cache. I have restarted my phone. But when I try to get into some of my social accounts, like the forums here or sports apps like Strava.com, I get stuck in the "thinking" loop where the item spins and spins and I see "please wait" and it never goes beyond this. The only way I am here now is that I logged in via my laptop.

My other thought was that due to the virus, the internet is just moving too slow. But I can access things on my laptop - but not my S10+. Anyone have any ideas what I need to do?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: Unable to get into any social media accounts

Something seems to be preventing me from accessing any social media accounts on my S10+. My wifi connection speed is well above 110mbps. I have went into a few of the apps to clear the cache. I have restarted my phone. But when I try to get into some of my social accounts, like the forums here or sports apps like Strava.com, I get stuck in the "thinking" loop where the item spins and spins and I see "please wait" and it never goes beyond this. The only way I am here now is that I logged in via my laptop.

My other thought was that due to the virus, the internet is just moving too slow. But I can access things on my laptop - but not my S10+. Anyone have any ideas what I need to do?
Happens both wifi and data?

siglerm

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi mustang. It's me (siglerm). I posted a similar message on the S10+ forum. I am only having issues trying to access on my phone.

siglerm

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site

Seems to be when I am on wifi. I turned wifi off - then I got in. I turned it back on, and having the same issue. But why would I be getting good connection speeds if it was the wifi?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Seems to be when I am on wifi. I turned wifi off - then I got in. I turned it back on, and having the same issue. But why would I be getting good connection speeds if it was the wifi?
Not sure but try rebooting your router

siglerm

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Seems to be when I am on wifi. I turned wifi off - then I got in. I turned it back on, and having the same issue. But why would I be getting good connection speeds if it was the wifi? Also, if it was a wifi issue, why am I able to log in via my laptop? My laptop is strictly wifi.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Seems to be when I am on wifi. I turned wifi off - then I got in. I turned it back on, and having the same issue. But why would I be getting good connection speeds if it was the wifi? Also, if it was a wifi issue, why am I able to log in via my laptop? My laptop is strictly wifi.
Try that the router , and also go in to setting>general management>reset>reset network

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332