Why does the audio on my Chromecast stop working after a few minutes?

A

AC Question

Audio on Chromecast stops working after a few minutes

I am using a Samsung Note 4 and results casting audio have changed for some reason that I can't figure out. I am casting to a Samsung TV and only running Show Box movies. The first movie was flawless. The second one seemed to be have audio dragging behind the video a bit. Now it works for a few minutes before the sound just stops. After restarting Chromecast the audio comes back but only for a few minutes.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Audio on Chromecast stops working after a few minutes

Try the first one again. If it is OK then probably a problem with the second movie

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Erj145Capt

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Audio on Chromecast stops working after a few minutes

I have Galaxy Note 4 sprint. I have plugged CC into tv and Xbox one. Start a movie using screen cast and sound works for a while and then stops. I have to back out and close everything and then select cast screen again and then start playing movie with sound again. After a few minutes sound quits again. It worked fine the first day and then now this keeps happening. Did my CC break?

Video looks good but at times stutters.

Maybe just to many bugs.

I bought the Roku stick and tried it for a few minutes. Video was horrible. Hard to set up compared to Chromecast. Taking Roku back.

I would really like to get the Chromecast working. Any help would be very appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie