why doesn't my galaxy 12 show notifications on lock screen

HBloom

Jul 16, 2019
Visit site
Great
Welcome, something had happened with all your apps that needed that reset .

Since I reset the apps, I can't set any as "default" the ability to set defaults are all in gray color, and there's nothing to "select". It lists "set as default" but no apps allow me to select that as an option

thanks in advance

any advice?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Often, that will get set up the first time you have an option to choose among apps to complete an action. So for example, if you tap on a YouTube link in a message and it asks you if you want to open it with Chrome or YouTube, that's when you'll have the option to set the default.

HBloom

Jul 16, 2019
Visit site
yes, but many (if not most) apps have a "set to default" option in the settings of that app.

Mine are not functioning at all, plus in addition to what you offer, you can select "set defaults" in the APPS part of Settings. I cannot.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Since I reset the apps, I can't set any as "default" the ability to set defaults are all in gray color, and there's nothing to "select". It lists "set as default" but no apps allow me to select that as an option

thanks in advance

any advice?
Go to settings>apps > either at very top or the 3 dots you can choose default apps Screenshot_20220308-201814_Settings.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kooglmebtch08