Why is everything gone from my storage

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My phone just randomly decided to turn off (it usually does that for some reason, so I got used to it) I tried to turn it on, it took some time, then it turned off again, wouldn't turn on fully, so I put it on a charger when I got back home, it turned on and it wouldn't start most of apps on it (Instagram, Photos, the keyboard sometimes turns off¿) and it logged me out of some apps (viber, twitch, snapchat, discord) also all my music is gone, as well as pictures. My wallpapers are there tho
I checked in files and there is no music nor pictures I want to die please what do I do. I have a Nokia 3.2

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
At least some of the problem is the random powering down of the device. As with electronic memory and operating systems sudden loss of power leaves things unfinished. It's like getting the notice from a program when you choose to close it that says, unsaved items may be lost or become corrupt. Allowing your device to randomly power off without going through the shutdown process will wreck your data. I have found with Android that if you power it on and then do an actual power down, the correct way, some if not all of your data may be restored. This only works a limited number of times, if it works at all, so don't think, Oh if I just continue to allow this to happen I can power on and off normally and everything will be OK, because eventually it will be beyond repair. Depending on how long you've been doing this your device may have reached that point already which is why things aren't acting normal now.

If you're able to get things up and running, I would leave the device plugged in and backup as much as possible with whatever method you use and then begin addressing the random power down issues. It kind of sounds like you may need a new battery without knowing too much about other symptoms you may be having.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel