Why is there no Aokp rom for the sprint samsung galaxy S3?

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
New update to DeviantXone once again today. Highly recommend it.

I'll switch over once the hybrid is back

Got a few reboots with Liquid today, after using the flash of the camera, and then got a random reboot a few mins ago

Clean flash

I won't even go into how much trouble i had installing my apps earlier. Lets just say rom toolbox didn't backup my data, and only my apk files. And I couldn't restore those apk files using the app, had to do it manually using es file explorer

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

raywalther

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site

Got a few reboots with Liquid today, after using the flash of the camera, and then got a random reboot a few mins ago

Clean flash

I won't even go into how much trouble i had installing my apps earlier. Lets just say rom toolbox didn't backup my data, and only my apk files. And I couldn't restore those apk files using the app, had to do it manually using es file explorer

Try Carbon, best you will ever use

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Another one? Lemme check

Yup. Sunday's update was called "B1" and yesterday's update was called B2. I'm telling you man, switch to this ROM! The dev puts in a lot of work and is very dedicated. ROM is smooth as hell. No hiccups for me. Plus the update with hybrid settings (P.A.) should be here within a week.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Yup. Sunday's update was called "B1" and yesterday's update was called B2. I'm telling you man, switch to this ROM! The dev puts in a lot of work and is very dedicated. ROM is smooth as hell. No hiccups for me. Plus the update with hybrid settings (P.A.) should be here within a week.

I'm going to switch to over, it's just a matter of when

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, looks like I won't be flashing deviant at all, hybrid settings have been canceled, so I see no reason to switch to that rom over Liquid

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, looks like I won't be flashing deviant at all, hybrid settings have been canceled, so I see no reason to switch to that rom over Liquid

Devs actual words: "Hybrid Settings is being cancelled, BUT I'm still adding custom UIs. Stock, Phablet and Tablet UIs are being added still, BUT it won't be Paranoid Android's Hybrid Settings. I'll be adding back Xposed Settings again, but updating it of course.... This will allow the per-app DPI functions that some of you may want, which offers more options anyways lol..."

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Devs actual words: "Hybrid Settings is being cancelled, BUT I'm still adding custom UIs. Stock, Phablet and Tablet UIs are being added still, BUT it won't be Paranoid Android's Hybrid Settings. I'll be adding back Xposed Settings again, but updating it of course.... This will allow the per-app DPI functions that some of you may want, which offers more options anyways lol..."

Don't like xposed interface, only wanted to use pa DPI changer

yasinarshad

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site

Clean flash

Still having issues with Liquid Smooth 2.2 Official? I'm still running a Liquid Smooth build from back in March. It's been running mostly great. Just thought I'd check if there was an update and if its worth updating or not. With 300+ apps and the pain of reinstating all of my settings if I update to LiquidSmooth 2.2, I'm skeptical lol. I'll just stick to my old build until I get your (Soundtrack to Chaos) official thumps up.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Still having issues with Liquid Smooth 2.2 Official? I'm still running a Liquid Smooth build from back in March. It's been running mostly great. Just thought I'd check if there was an update and if its worth updating or not. With 300+ apps and the pain of reinstating all of my settings if I update to LiquidSmooth 2.2, I'm skeptical lol. I'll just stick to my old build until I get your (Soundtrack to Chaos) official thumps up.

Go with Deviant Xone, wayyyy better!!