Wicked Walls for ALL Androids And EVERYTHING ELSE!

BoxArtGuy

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Check out my blog here - Wicked Shadows wallpapers - The best site for all screen wallpapers> for a Bunch of wallpapers for ALL Android screens, iPhone's, new 10.1 tablets and of course all computer sizes!

I have a ton of Nebraska Cornhusker wallpapers, plus Dale Earnhardt, Danica Patrick, some music stuff and am working on ALL NFL teams!

I add new stuff almost every day and I also take requests!!!

Heres some previews
Click to view quoted image

These wall papers leave a lot to be desired but still it's nice to see a community of people pitching in, in their own efforts and banding together. And for that I obviously commend you.

Reactions: wickedshadows

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok, two new walls up!
A New York Giants Super Bowl wallpaper and a New England Patriots Super Bowl wallpaper.
As stated before, I wont do a wallpaper with both teams together, but I WILL do a wallpaper for the Super Bowl champs. Also, I "hope" to finish the Carolina Panthers and Jacksonville Jaguars wallpapers tomorrow or at the latest by Monday.

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
4 wallpapers added today to the sports section of my website Wicked Shadows wallpapers - The best site for all screen wallpapers. They are a Chicago Bears wallpaper, an LSU Tigers wallpaper, a very sexy Detroit Lions wallpaper and a San Diego Chargers wallpaper. These were actually created throughout the past few months but I just now got around to fully posting them. I will be getting to all the requests I have gotten very soon, just have a lot of work to do still on my computer and other projects to complete first.

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Been a while since my last update. I have done a LOT to the site, re arranged quite a bit and added a LOT of new works, much of which are 3D generated NASCAR walls for all the big Chevy guys, Jr, Smoke, Gordon and so on.
Also, ALL of my new walls have Facebook Cover Photo sized versions to fit perfectly on that cool new feature and my newer stuff will have matching profile pictures to go with it, some sweet looking stuff coming real soon!!!
Wicked Shadows wallpapers

sirheck

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Reflections.
Taken with Samsung Galaxy Note on a 2011 Ford Fiesta.

126.jpg

127.jpg

132.jpg

131.jpg

137.jpg

134.jpg

133.jpg

Last edited:

wickedshadows

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Awesome wallpapers! Is there a way I could get something with the St. Louis Cardinals and their 11 World Series titles?

Sent from my Motorola Electrify

I would also be interested in that. The 2011 series win was very special on a personal level.

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shirlysmith44