Will you be getting the new note 4?

marselisgn3

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
proud note 3 owner. to me what note 4 offers is not enough to change my mind. and if i drop $750 im getting a 64 bit chip. the new era of processing

Telespielstube

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
@Madd64

The Note 4 devices were exibithed in a seperate area (Cube of glass) where you had to wait in line to get entrance as soon as enough people left (Most of the people do not stayed long, others like me stayed longer). No, they do not take orders or at least I have not seen people who take orders. To me they apperead very solid not like production versions.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
@Madd64

The Note 4 devices were exibithed in a seperate area (Cube of glass) where you had to wait in line to get entrance as soon as enough people left (Most of the people do not stayed long, others like me stayed longer). No, they do not take orders or at least I have not seen people who take orders. To me they apperead very solid not like production versions.

ON EDIT :
Thanks a bunch. You decided against but it sounds like they had to drag you out screaming.

I hope you enjoyed the day.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Telespielstube

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I did not decided light heartedly against the Note 4 I really enjoyed the new Multi Window feature (I am a big fan of this feature on my Note 3) the S-Pen felt great ... but my current Note is still working. Maybe the 5 is my next purchase.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I did not decided light heartedly against the Note 4 I really enjoyed the new Multi Window feature (I am a big fan of this feature on my Note 3) the S-Pen felt great ... but my current Note is still working. Maybe the 5 is my next purchase.

Yes. See what you mean. I will want to try it. I suspect most buyers won't, or will not be able to.

I don't use MW atm, but it's good to hear the pen feels better. I like the new mouse-like features.

I'm still learning to use features of the Note 3 now that my work has changed. I can wait a while.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais