[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Snapdragon? 800 Mobile Development Platform devices from Qualcomm and Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell Collins

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Snapdragon 800s are supporting 4K display output? That's incredible! I can't wait to see how Android scales to screens supporting that resolution. We're already building very flexible, multi-device apps that respond with various resources for the different display sizes/densities. Adding one more to the mix will be interesting. I really think using the device as the computer and having multiple simultaneous displays is a major upcoming milestone in mobile. I know Samsung and Motorola think it is in sensors but while those are nice to help the application logic figure out what is going on around the device, they need really flexible display options in order to present the data to users in an engaging and actionable way. I really feel like tablets are where this will happen first.

Laxidasical

May 24, 2010
Visit site
The Snapdragon 800 with Project Butter advances (rumored) in Key Lime Pie should provide buttery smooth performance! I look forward to developing and running apps on devices with this combo!

mrschyguy

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Why I'm looking forward to Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800 is simply the fact that it is an amazing processor that is dominating the market. Thank you for leading the way into the future of mobile technology!

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I have come from an HTC one x to the one. I would love to try a device with a Snapdragon equipped device. It seems to be a natural progression.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

stylin1739

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to seeing what new limits Qualcomm and their Snapdragon 800 can help create in the mobile technology world. I remember having a Qualcomm phone back in the Primeco days. In addition to many of the phones I have acquired throughout the years have had Qualcomm components. I am happy with their performance and I know the new Snapdragon 800 chipsets will change how we use mobile devices. Also having a Qualcomm development device would be an awesome prize!

Redwood49931

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for something with a 5" screen, 32GB of storage
and that 17 mega pixal camera. This would be the greatest phone.
It would fill all my needs and allow me to carry only one device.

jra716

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Mobile technology is so rapidly evolving and it's just amazing how capable these devices are. To own a Snapdragon 800 device would be the bee's knees!!!!

RonD

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Just always have had a preference for Qualcomm. They seem to be the best optimized for mobile devices, and they integrate the radios the best of any SOC manufacture.

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I would love to have one because of the speed and the battery life I've heard so much about. A lot of times I'm not able to charge it my phone or tablet so the battery life would be a breath of fresh air and the speed would be amazing. Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582