[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P or Nexus 5X in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umar_Ghouse

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I'd choose the Nexus 5X - mostly because its got a more palatable form factor. I've never been one for huge phones.

Plus, its not much of a trade off as I see it. Same great camera, same fingerprint sensor, still good processor package (storage and RAM coulda been higher, but its not a deal breaker for me). Besides, I loved the original Nexus 5's design and this one just follows suit, so the plastic doesn't matter to me either.

Jason Driscoll

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
The Nexus 6P. I would give it to my mother because I love her, and I also would love for her to have a premium phone. Instead of the Nokia Lumia 521 that she is currently using and is having issues with since the phone is barely supported by Microsoft or T-Mobile.

Mnguyen891

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I would definitely want the 6P. Got to try it out for a bit and love all the features, plus the fingerprint scanner works much better than the one for the Samsung phones or LG.

Pirate Arr

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the contest and Nexus 6P becaue it would be a massive upgrade to my Nexus 5/Lumia 640 combo and while I am still going to get a Nexus 6P regardless if I don't win it here for free, I'll like one because its fast, beautiful, has the best Nexus camera ever, and I want to go Big :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbloom