[Closed] Win an ASUS Transformer and keyboard from Nvidia and AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brannan.f

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
This is one great looking set up. Would be a great companion while on the plane when I visit family and friends. Being stationed on the otherside of the country and having long flights of just listening to my mp3 player isn't too dandy. That keyboard would be a great addon for answering emails also. Best of luck for everyone. Think we all need something nice once and awhile. Wish I had the extra cash to buy one of these.

bornjamerican

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
transformer_dock.jpg

With 2 USB ports, an SD card, and a really cool keyboard dock the Asus Transformer is a favorite of many. It has the juicy Tegra 2 inside, so you can play some of the best games on Android as well as watch HD video with ease, and of course it runs the latest version of Honeycomb.

Here's your chance to win one, with the keyboard!

Drop a message in this post. Tomorrow at midnight Eastern time, we'll close it and pick a winner at random.

Only enter once, and be sure you have a valid email on file here at Android Central -- that's how I'll be getting in touch with you next Sunday when we announce all the winners.

Good luck everybody!
I could really use this to replace my dying laptop. Please pick me, I never win anything!:'(

bashermony

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey am new to android and would be good to win and own the Asus transformer but I've never won anything in my life so prob won't happen hahahaha cheers thou :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillPlayGames