Win another Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lummix

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I hate this phone I have now with the white hot intensity of 1 million suns. It's a Moto Razr V3c. I doesn't even have Android OS on it! HELP! Please give me that HTC Incredible so I don't have to commit suicide. Thank you!

Justin89t

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Storm

I'm unfortunately still using the first gen BB Storm.

I have not decided what I'm going to do with it once Thursday rolls around. If I had access to a high speed camera the answer would most certainly be shoot it with several different guns, but since I don't I may just sell it :\

If I were to be provided with an Incredible I would definitely be open to suggestions as far as destruction of this Storm with video proof :) *hint* *hint*

TheWay92

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
LG Dare is horrible!!!

Right now I'm rocking the LG Dare, and i can't stand it anymore. I've never had a smartphone and after much research I decided a while back that my next phone would be Android!! I'm a Pastor, and definitely need a phone that can keep me connected to the people in the church. Incredible is def what I need!! Thanks guys! Androidcentral.com ROCKS!!!!!

SkylineView01

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
The ::ahem:: sorry old phone I'm currently rocking is a BlackBerry Tour 9630. I'm on my 2cd Tour; 6th BlackBerry in less than a year and a half. The Storm was my very first smartphone and I was in love with it at first; but then I got hit by all sorts of problems with the screen, dropping calls, etc et. I went through 4 before VZW put me in the Tour and I still have problems with BB to this day. I've had a horrible experience as a CrackBerry addict, and I think its high time I go cold turkey and jump into something much more enjoyable. Help me out Android Central! I need something Incredible!

rltripp

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm giving up my BB Storm 1....it has a cracked screen and there is a mysterious rattle when I shake it. I was too cheap to buy insurance on it, so I'm stuck until my contract runs up in September.

jtoothman

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
incredible contest

I think with the new droid incredible, i will be able to leave my strom behind.
I tried the droid eris and the battery life sucked so retruned that for a droid and didn't like that b/c of the heaviness of the device and the external keyboard and slider sucked, so i returned to the strom and have been awaiting a new droid, the only problem is i used my upgrade with the droid and kept it over 30 days, so i now dont have anyway of getting a new incredible without paying full retail.

akisncd

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm using a Blackberry (ugh) Curve 8530. The screen has a giant crack(!) from when I helped a friend install a brick patio last summer.

enilm

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered one for me already. I need one for my fianc?. She currently has a blackberry curve 8330 and two of her buttons stopped working. Not sure if she dropped it or dropped something in it. She can't use the letter "x" or "8" right now. If I win it would be a nice wedding present. She'll love me even more, LOL.

rrstorm

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Stuck with my blackberry storm

Stuck with my blackberry storm 1 for at least another 6 months till new every two. Want a phone where I dont need to delete an app just to download a app.want a phone that doesn't freeze up to the point I cant make a phone call.want a phone that I don't have to pay an extra $10 for navigation on top of the $30 data pkg.what a phone I don't have to pull the battery every morning just to prevent the phone from freezing the first half of the day.want a phone the has tons of cool free apps, with tons of speed and memory, and one of the best cameras on a phone to date. I believe that would be the HTC DROID INCREDIBLE.

dwall72

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My sorry old phone - a Palm Treo 650

Where should I start?

The phone is several years old, at least 6 or 7. It is beat up and falling apart. You can look at the side and see it seperating. I have scrapped parts and batteries from all my friends old Treo's as they upgraded to Android phones. I use three batteries to charge from other devices because my phone will not charge anymore. The web browser is only good for Google RSS feeds anymore.

If you want anymore reason why I should win, 14kbps data and I can't even tether these days. 22MB RAM and some of that is taken by the OS. A sub-megapixel camera. And finally, MY WIFE HAS A COOLER PHONE THAN ME, A DROID. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.