[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tavarus Holloway

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
What excites me most about VR in a nutshell is the plunge into the future. We've been creating movies containing this new and exciting technology and now it's finally time to use it. IM ALL FOR IT! Id be more than grateful to get a first hand experience with this futuristic technology. Please consider me. Thanks

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Using VR to enhance reality, i.e. a way to do a tour of a city historical district where you see the buildings in real-time but the info pops up when you look at one.

paralog

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I think the most exciting thing about virtual reality is that it can become the next medium for everything digital, including computing and entertainment. Imagine writing code using hand gestures, and being able to do so equally effectively. Smartphones/tablets are a step towards making computing input device free.

Sachmojo

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Open to non-US folks? If so, count me in.

I'm looking forward to greater adoption of VR mainly for the extreme immersion possibilities for gaming and video. Bring it on!

fradster

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Of course, the gaming would be really cool, but the potential for putting HUDs to make everyday tasks better is what is really exciting.

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
VR is going to open a lot of doors outside of gaming, like virtual tours and immersive teleconferencing. There is a lot of growth here. Very exciting.

GrapeMeSoftly

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
VR means that we as humans have finally decided real life isn't exciting enough, and we need to create a whole new world to live in. Now that that's done, time to solve world hunger.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.