[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyfinesse08

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Hahaha. Just saw your post. Thought I was being clever with mine (I'm 2 below you) and didn't even realize someone had already made Sword Art Online reference. Lol.

BeKe

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Virtual reality is the future. As Squidward would say holding himself and rocking his body: "FUUUUUTUUUUURE". Smartphones are sure to make the relatively new technology advance even further.

Marco Garza1

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
One step, a small one, closer to the virtual room experience from Star Trek. This is amazing! Would love to get one, but I can't wait to see where this type of technology will be in five or so years. Awesome!!!!

an1ruddha

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Transforming the way we manifest the world, transforming perception, transforming senses, transforming living. Transforming "Life".
Welcome to the era of VR.
On a more serious note give ME that cool stuff. :D

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I've loved the idea of vr since before the failure of the Virtual Boy and am excited to see how far it's come. As for the G3, I've always been a samsung man but have been leaning towards LG as my next phone. Been hearing great things.

Posted via Android Central App

Fritz Davis

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I think VR opens up a whole new way to educate people and making it accessible through a phone makes it easy to get into everyone's hands. And that's pretty dang awesome.

anon(71576)

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Can you imagine being able to intimately share your experiences with friends and family? I would use this to show off my photospheres and view others in a whole new way. Forget huddling around the phone or looking at a computer screen to try and enjoy the photosphere of a vacation spot, new house, or even a moment you want to capture forever. This is what excites me most about VR. Feeling like you too are in that spot, experiencing the same thing. And not too far off, availability of 360 degree videos will explode and everyone will be able to share and experience in a more deep and personal way.

extremenet

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I think it's amazing that VR doesn't require some expensive equipment that fills a whole room. You can experience it with a small phone and a piece of cardboard/plastic. That's worth trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrynguyen102