Win Samsung's next new phone from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatplaybookguy

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Id love this phone as I am transitioning from BB10 to Android and it would be a great start for me. Been a BB user for years, time for android to strut it's stuff and impress the feck out of me.

Sagnik Dasgupta

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
My ancient Xperia SP is getting really old. Need a new phone, but finding it kinda hard to afford one. This could be of help. It'd be interresting to see if Samsung brings out a light blue variant of the s7.

Great Dude

Feb 16, 2015
Visit site
Well It is a good device and even though I am not a Samsung fan, I think it would be a great gift.
I hope they add a gray color or metallic color which usually are very attractive.

danielenricoras

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I want a 128gb blue version so bad that I'll will use it to film my huawei mate 8 fry in the pan with vegetables. Heck, if I win it, I will eat my huawei mate 8 as well. I will use the new S7 to record it all and send you the proof! I really really want it!

mfdleitz

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I really would love to surprise my wife with it. She's sportin an s4 and it would be nice to get her an upgrade. With the price projected to being in the range of 1000. Hard to afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.