Win Samsung's next new phone from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallStreet6

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Over the moon!

If I'd win one of the new Galaxy S7 phones the first thing I would do is scream and shout for a little while or at least until it arrives. But then I would unbox it right away. Then I would make some video calls to my friends and tell them the news and also something about it's use. Gonna check out the bloatware which actually might come in handy when listening to music, watching videos, making notes or checking my health stats during my work out. After that I'll start snaping photos and put them up on all social media blogos just to make the iPhone lovers jealous. Later on I would indulge in a long session of testing the smoothness and fluidity of various games...and jot my impressions on Android Central's forum. I think the Galaxy S7 series will come in a whole variety of colors. But most surely it will come in silver, black and blue. Apart from these it can also come in gold and dark red. Whatever the colors it should look great, but above all it should outrun all other phones!

jamal_adam

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This would be an amazing win. I'd love to see and utilize all that Samsung has to offer, with the exception of their proprietary apps and what not.

paipuky

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I had to skip all Samsung phones after owning the S3 for only a couple months and multiple crashes, freezing and other issues...
Really hoping the S7 finally accomplishes the ultimate android smartphone! Looking forward to get it here

hkh4all

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Skipped S6 last year because of the lack of sdcard slot and removable battery! :'(
but that doesnt mean i will not buy this series anymore!;);)

raxy21

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I would love to get s7 as my next phone, now i am using iPhone 6 Plus but it's showing its age already, I'm was actually thinking about getting s6 edge now but I think I will wait for s7. S7 edge come to me , and replace my 6plus with your futuristic edgy design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz