Wow Apple awarded huge patent.....

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
And apple users don't care about droid cause most of them are ignorant about android and think they have the superior device. Its like how apple already said that the "new iphone" will be much better than the SGS3. I personally complain about apple cause i KNOW android is better than apple and hate it when apple users think thier phone is the best.

Samsung Galaxy S3 // tapatalk

Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, iphone users are just as smart as you, and just as you choose to use android based on your own perceived intellect, and more importantly, your personal preferences, that perhaps iphone users are doing the same?

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2

anon(859166)

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible that maybe, just maybe, iphone users are just as smart as you, and just as you choose to use android based on your own perceived intellect, and more importantly, your personal preferences, that perhaps iphone users are doing the same?

Okay, okay. i never said the consumers weren't intelligent. Ignorance is not directly correlated to intelligence. I've just personally never heard of anyone buying an android just because "its pretty". My personal preference is that'd I rather get my money's worth in options. Like wanting to offroad and deciding between a range rover sport and a wrangler SUV. Each has its inherent strengths and both are nice and beautiful, rover is luxury and nice, wranglers are plain and rugged. I'd prefer the one that has the capability to really do what an suv is supposed to do.

But to the real point, you can't tell me that you don't think the things apple tries to sue for is over the top. I respect apple's success as a cut-throat business entity that has seen huge success marketing ONE model at a given time, but i still hate the way they go about it and hate the product and limitations they push. This patent could mean bad news for android especially in the hands of someone like apple.

Samsung Galaxy S3 // tapatalk

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Android's footprint is meaningless to Apple. They're a hardware manufacturer and they continue to dominate when it comes to revenue and profits. Not even close. BTW Google continues to get the most revenue from iOS.

And Apple is using how much of their revenue and profit suing to stop this "meaningless" Android footprint from getting bigger and bigger and bigger?

Exactly. Scurrrrred. ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

In everyday intelligence, yes they are as smart and in many many cases much smarter than I am. But when you start discussing capabilities of phones, I find their intellect (in that realm) is severely lacking. The reason I say this, is because of what a poster said previous. Apple users go to the default argument of "Apple can do everything Android can except better." I have heard that statement more than once from Apple users, and it immediately indicates their inability to research the market and see where the goods are.

IF they love everything about the iPhone, then that is exactly the device they should get. But when they complain about certain capabilities that their phone does not have, and my Android does.......they don't like to hear it because "Apple can do everything Android can except better." There's basic benefits that an Open Source allows, and there's basic downfalls. Same goes for Apple's locked down system (prison). I'm okay with Apple pointing out the downfalls of the Open Source method, but when they say the benefits don't exist it's bull crap. And THAT is when I learn of their level of intellect.