WTF? I still have the Unlimited Data Plan.

BlackAudiA5

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I bought my RHDM via Wirefly.com in December after I qualified for my phone upgrade (Verizon). I assumed I would lose my unlimited data plan when I upgraded from my Droid X. In fact on wirefly's website the ONLY plans offered were in increments of 1 gig. I chose the 1 gig.... my current plan (on Verizon's site) STILL shows Unlimited.

Sent via my RAZR MAXX HD

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Pricing and fear of losing my unlimited data was one of the reasons I never upgraded on Verizon and eventually left. But you, my friend, have been touched by an angel.lol.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

mobrules

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Man take advantage of it. I wouldn't say a word and enjoy the bandwidth!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

Slacker-X

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I too went to a Verizon store prepared to pay full price because I did not want to lose my old unlimited plan. Lo and behold, the rep there was able to do some magic with my account by transferring upgrade to wife's phone and then transferring it back to mine. Result was that I am still on the old family plan paying $30.00 per month for unlimited data and I got the discounted upgrade price for the RAZR HD. I could not explain in detail what exactly he did but I pressed the "I believe" button and went on my merry way.