Z flip durability with a good use

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Is bigger meaning bigger battery!
Supposed to have a bigger battery along with a newer chip (Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 for Galaxy) which should make for longer battery life. The latest that I have seen on the screen is that it will be the same size as the Flip 5. That said, I have had the Flip 3, 4, and 5 and each model has had improved software so you can do more. I am planning to upgrade to the Flip 6 as well!

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
Supposed to have a bigger battery along with a newer chip (Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 for Galaxy) which should make for longer battery life. The latest that I have seen on the screen is that it will be the same size as the Flip 5. That said, I have had the Flip 3, 4, and 5 and each model has had improved software so you can do more. I am planning to upgrade to the Flip 6 as well!
Because of the limitations of the outer screen I actually opted to use the Motorola razor plus when it came out but the build quality is just not the same as Samsung flips and folds

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Because of the limitations of the outer screen I actually opted to use the Motorola razor plus when it came out but the build quality is just not the same as Samsung flips and folds
Yes, the outer screens on the 3 and 4 were basically worthless, but I use the outer screen on the 5 all the time. I have 16 of my most used apps on the screen (thanks to Good Lock) and use it quite a bit.

Reactions: AndroidFanboy8