uzr10278

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks man. My problem is that I`ve never been a techy person and dont even own a pc. But I got hooked on these Android devices. I use my phone or my Sony Gtv to get online. So I stumbled across this site looking for Info and Iread all these cool thing u can do by rooting ur device. Now Im interested in rooting but very scared of bricking my phone, dont u need a pc in order to root? I wouldnt mid a temp root just so I can get my feet wet. Is their a way to root without using a pc?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks man. My problem is that I`ve never been a techy person and dont even own a pc. But I got hooked on these Android devices. I use my phone or my Sony Gtv to get online. So I stumbled across this site looking for Info and Iread all these cool thing u can do by rooting ur device. Now Im interested in rooting but very scared of bricking my phone, dont u need a pc in order to root? I wouldnt mid a temp root just so I can get my feet wet. Is their a way to root without using a pc?

I'm not sure honestly. The link for the app should be in the sticky.

Check xda-developers for any pc-free root methods if they exist.

Sent from my myTouch 4G

mjneid

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Yes you can root without a pc the ./gfree and the root script methods can be done without it.

To answer your question Z4 will not root the phone. VISIONary r14 will. However you need to turn S=OFF for anything to stick.

Check out the Unlockr's how to section.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86