Zerolemon 1000mAh Battery!

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody used the Zerolemon 1000mAh battery, thinking of getting it, reviews say 2 days very heavy usage, 3 and a half medium and 5 days if used lightly. I have a 3400mah one which is just from extended but same size and it's really good and with my stock battery (lasts a day), extended battery 3400mAh (1 day and 3/4, I don't know why it's a lot more) and this Zerolemon Battery which would last me around 3 and a half days I'd say I wouldn't have to charge my phone for nearly six and a half days plus I have a Power Bank 3500mah which adds about a day on stock battery and 3400mah. I could probably if battery time is right on Zerolemon squeeze near a week (turning off phone from 11pm to 8am every day). This before probably charging the Zerolemon Battery till full then the 3500mah in a night I get back at 6 so this is no problem for charging up even if I'm not dead. I can charge my stock battery in the Samsung Battery Charger and Power bank by plug. I understand Zerolemon battery time could vary and I could be wrong but you it sounds insane right! Even with heavy usage 5 days may be possible (all 3 battery's+power bank). I have no complaints with the stock battery its amazing however I love experiments like seeing how long my battery lasts and this will be amazing! Zerolemon here 3rd September.

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
All I can say is this: A lot of people like Zerolemon, so if that is something you would like to get I would say do it.

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I believe you mean 10000 mah lol.

Anyways I have it and I'm quite happy with it. Normally I will get 1 day and 12 hours on battery with about 10 hours screen on time. This is what I get on average till my battery drops to around 20% and that is pretty much 2 full days for me.

Basically, I unplug it when I wake up and don't need to charge it till tomorrow night before I go to bed. I will provide screen shots of what I got when I first got the battery, but I have not been able to get such good results as these since after about 3 weeks of initial use. However, if you are looking for 2 full days of heavy use then this is the battery for you!

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-15-22-03-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-15-22-03-29.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_2014-07-15-22-03-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-15-22-03-34.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 80

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I've paid to have faster delivery as he hasn't shipped yet after seeing a different thread praising this. Add some more screenshots???

Formerly Known As

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
It's huge - and if you do a Google search on it, there are tons of images of it on a Note 3

Yes it is huge. Looked at YouTube unpacking video. Battery comes with case for entire phone.
From a svelte elegant phone to a brick. For myself that may not be worth the extra bulk.
Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I've paid to have faster delivery as he hasn't shipped yet after seeing a different thread praising this. Add some more screenshots???

Okay here's another screen shot. Not sure why the screen on time was so low because I usually get well over 10 hours on a full charge. I guess some rogue app must have been the culprit here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-14-01-32-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-14-01-32-37.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_2014-07-14-01-32-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-14-01-32-43.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 57

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Okay here's another screen shot. Not sure why the screen on time was so low because I usually get well over 10 hours on a full charge. I guess some rogue app must have been the culprit here.

That's still more than double normal and the one pet hate I have about Android is rogue apps.

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
iPhone is just as bad - have seen many iPhones lose battery life over time, requiring a reset to factory to fix the problem. The issue isn't unique to Android. Same thing happens with BlackBerry as well.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I get about 2.5 days on my zerolemon and around 16 hours on screen time. Which is awesome considering I use my phone moderately to heavy.

I've seen on average the stock note 3 battery gets about 5-6 hrs on screen time so to get about 16-17 hrs is about right.

And go to YouTube and search note 3 zerolemon. A ton of reviews and videos on it.

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Drif10

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
Had mine since they first came available on my note3.

Yes, it's big and heavy. But it does put my phone into what I think of as a useful range of two days use. Couldn't make a full day on the stock battery.

That being said: At over three times the claimed battery capacity, you'd expect that you'd get over three times the life, but I haven't found that to be the case. In my experience, it feels more like just over double the range over the oem.

I had to peel off the sticky foam from the battery cover to get it to fit, and the fit ain't nothing to write home about, to be honest. That and I had to yank the screen protector. Not only did it feel like crap and work even worse, I had a hell of a time getting the case to snap shut with it in there. Once I did that, then everything fit solidly.

I don't regret the cost, nor the utility that I get from it. I do wish that future iterations are of better quality, that would be nice.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased 2 normal sized battery and a charger for 29. Feels this is the best compromise between real long battery life and original size and weight.

I can usually get over 6 hr screen on time, this gives me more than a day usage, I don't use it as heavy as some of you guys.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased 2 normal sized battery and a charger for 29. Feels this is the best compromise between real long battery life and original size and weight.

I can usually get over 6 hr screen on time, this gives me more than a day usage, I don't use it as heavy as some of you guys.

I have the same thing too. But switching out the batteries became annoying for me. And it's only if I remember to carry the extra batteries and charger with me, like to work or when I travel.

For me, the best setup is having the zerolemon. Makes it heavier but I do not have to remember extra batteries or chargers (besides the stock charger)

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnetteConnor