ZTE Blade G Lux not responding to anything I try to do

alep32

Dec 19, 2017
Visit site
Hello!
A friend gave me his BGH Joy A6, better known as ZTE Blade G Lux to fix.
It is possible to turn on/off the phone. But when the phone is turned on, after about 30" it starts to send error messages and that all kind of processes and apps are being closed.
So basically I can't do anything on the phone itself except to change one or two settings (like giving myself developer permission).

I've tried to do hard reset. But nothing changed.
I've tried to install the stock rom from my sd card, the process started and looked promising but after a third of the installation there was some kind of error and it was aborted.

I've tried to install the stock rom with flashtool, the process showed it ended successfully but when I've turned on the phone... it still had the same old rom with the same issues.
I've tried root and install a TWRP recovery in order to install another rom, also with flashtool. Once again the process showed it ended successfully but when I've turned on into recovery mode, I get to the original recovery mode.

I've tried to root and install a TWRP recovery with adb but still no luck.
The adb process was not very clear, I tried to follow the tutorial I had but it didn't respond as it was explained.

I'm using windows 10 home, I've installed the ZTE drivers tried different versions of flashtool.

Any thoughts on how to continue?

Thank you very much