ZVH Screen Issues

Ranji

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
OK, not sure if this is a common issue, or if it is something else wrong with my phone involving bad timing, but ever since I updated from ZVD to ZVH, my screen randomly shifts itself (images and text wrap around from the right to the left side). It doesn't affect input, as if I tap where it shows the shortcut, I will get what was originally there (ex. it moves my Opera shortcut to top left, which is where my clock widget is. Clicking Opera on screen opens clock, not Opera). I got this thing constantly with gROM, and thought I was ok on Your Mom (no pun intended), but now it just did it twice in a row (rebooted, let everything load up, then did it again as soon as I open anything).

So what I'm asking is, is anybody else having this problem, or do I have an issue with my phone and need to take it in?

Ranji

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks man, and while I hate to be a bother, is there any mods out so that Mom has the reboot or reboot recovery option like Reborn did? I saw the thread about the new ROM in the works, but thought I'd ask.