ZVH Source?

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello! I remember when ZVH first came out they didn't release the source - however, it looks like LG now has a ZVH download available from their Open Source site. 124 MB, downloaded and looks like the real deal. Hope this helps the development efforts!

Open Source Main

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Hello! I remember when ZVH first came out they didn't release the source - however, it looks like LG now has a ZVH download available from their Open Source site. 124 MB, downloaded and looks like the real deal. Hope this helps the development efforts!

Open Source Main

That's the kernel source plus open-source parts of Android that they modified. It is NOT the full ZVH source.

Also, they released this source BEFORE the official update was released.

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
That's the kernel source plus open-source parts of Android that they modified. It is NOT the full ZVH source.

Also, they released this source BEFORE the official update was released.

Ok I'm gonna throw this out there even though I know it 's not talked about, but any chance of honeycomb on the optimus S?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

BakonGuy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'm gonna throw this out there even though I know it 's not talked about, but any chance of honeycomb on the optimus S?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Honeycomb is for tablets only, plus it's not open-source, so that's a definite no. But Ice Cream Sandwich (aka Android 4.0) is open-source and it's for both phones and tablets, so I'm sure that will eventually be ported to our optimus, unofficially though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45