Single Bluetooth earpiece capable of playing media

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a single Bluetooth earpiece capable of playing media. I listen to sports radio talk all the time on radio.com or AOR. I don't need or want headphones for this - just a single.Bluetooth earpiece. Of course most of them do not play media. They are.made.for.phone calls. I rarely make nor receive phone calls. I know Bluetooth sucks.battery but I have the extended battery and chargers at work, cars, upstairs, downstairs, and bedroom so I never run out of juice.

Does anyone know of a single Bluetooth earpiece that absolutely works on thunderbolt with radio.com, AOR, etc.? I know some work with music app but not radio.com. you really have to try it to know for sure.

I'm looking for cheap but works. I don't need great highs or lows. I just listen to talk radio. Must, must, must be SINGLE earpiece. I hate headphones.

Anybody?

Wildside

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I use the Jawbone Icon to listen to Pandora. I've never had an issue with it. Don't know about radio.com or AOL.

I'll try radio.com later today and let you know.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I will be very interested. Now if somebody finds a cheaper brand that works even better. Jawbone is like the best right? I'm more into bob's brand bt earpiece if it works! LOL

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok, i'll check the price of the jawbone too. I'm looking for my cheapest alternative.

Thanks again.....anybody know a cheaper one that works?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I ended up going with the jawbone hero. Its the balls (can I say that?) I got it at vzw on sale in an iphone kit so I will now sell the iphone case and screen protectors.

It even came with its own app so I can see battery status of earpiece on my tb!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch