(3) Rezound 2750mah ext battery + ext battery charger $10,fits tb

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Go to www.verizonwireless.com, Make sure you are signed out of your account.

Search for HTC Thunderbolt accessories, find the battery only charger and click add to cart.

Search for HTC Rezound accessories, find the extended battery and add to cart, do not click on item description

Go to cart and then sign in. The price should be $5 for the charger, and $5 for the 3 extended batteries. see screenshot below.

credit goes to Jamesy628 from this post who found it worked for 1 battery. I tried 3 and it's the same price.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...rezound-extended-batteries-3.html#post1438193

Note that the extended battery itself will fit, BUT THE EXTENDED BATTERY COVER FROM THE REZOUND WILL NOT WORK ON THE THUNDERBOLT.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: (3) Rezound 2750mah ext battery + ext battery charger $10,fit

Go to www.verizonwireless.com, Make sure you are signed out of your account.

Search for HTC Thunderbolt accessories, find the battery only charger and click add to cart.

Search for HTC Rezound accessories, find the extended battery and add to cart, do not click on item description

Go to cart and then sign in. The price should be $5 for the charger, and $5 for the 3 extended batteries. see screenshot below.

credit goes to Jamesy628 from this post who found it worked for 1 battery. I tried 3 and it's the same price.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...rezound-extended-batteries-3.html#post1438193

Note that the extended battery itself will fit, BUT THE EXTENDED BATTERY COVER FROM THE REZOUND WILL NOT WORK ON THE THUNDERBOLT.

If I don't log in, I don't see a CART. If I log in, the battery is $29.99.

scannerman

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

Worked for me. total came to $10.86 with taxes.

Thanks!

Make sure you have everything in the cart and are looking at the cart then use the drop down sign in window to sign in. then the price will drop.

FYI you have to sign in for it to work. The price didn't show up till i signed into my account.

Wampa1

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

Haha no way this ships. In for one cancellation.

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site

Haha no way this ships. In for one cancellation.

Worked for me too! We will see if this ships! If so way cool!! If the standard Rezound battery works well in the TBolt, we could then expect the extended to work just as well,
Right? I only get 13-15hrs on my Thunderbolt extended! :D

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

thank you for posting this. I ordered the charger and 3 standard batteries (for the rezound) for ~$10 shipped. Hope they do actually ship it.

...and if it does ship, I hope the standard battery fits my Tbolt with the standard cover! :D

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

Worked for me too! We will see if this ships! If so way cool!! If the standard Rezound battery works well in the TBolt, we could then expect the extended to work just as well,
Right? I only get 13-15hrs on my Thunderbolt extended! :D

It's the same size so I doubt it. Sounds like you have phone issues if you only get that amount out of the tbolt extended battery. Mine lasts 2-3 days.

Mordor

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

Lets see what happens. In for 3 regular batteries + charger.

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!

I ordered mine, 3 Extended with the Charger!!!!

So I will just need to get a backdoor for the extended battery?

androidguy916

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site

They must have figured this out because I'm not seeing the extended battery for the Rezound when I list all accessories. I tried searching for Rezound batteries and only come up with 4 results, the extended battery isn't one of them. The only thing listed under extended battery is the iGo Charge Anywhere. I'll keep looking around but no luck on the extended battery yet. I found the TB charger for $4.99 but not the battery. Oh well, I got 2 of the Rezound batteries for $19.99 earlier in the week. I got them today and I'm charging one now. So far, so good.

I had to log into my account in order to get the add to card button for the stand-alone charger.

Bill

jd07bos

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

After getting a confirmation email about my order, I got another email from verizon saying that the order is in "QUE" and may take 3 days to process......looks like they figured it out!! :'(

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

I don't see the benefit to the Rezound extended battery. Its the same size as the Thunderbolt's. Might want to try this trick on the Thunderbolt's battery, at least then you'll get the right extended battery cover.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't see the benefit to the Rezound extended battery. Its the same size as the Thunderbolt's. Might want to try this trick on the Thunderbolt's battery, at least then you'll get the right extended battery cover.

It doesn't work with the thunderbolt extended battery, or at least I couldn't get it to work.

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

I simply can not get the extended battery. Couple of times I would find it it would ck for compatibility, and would not allow me to add it for my "rezound". Now cant find battery at all.

ggrr8t

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

Not4nuttin, but vz web site has always sugged. Slow loading.
All day today I tried checking previous order . Never was able . Site kept saying try again later.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

so did anybody's order actually ship yet? Mine still says processing.. :-\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87