Seidio's Complete Line of Cases (HTC Thunderbolt)

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Seidio has update there website showing complete line of cases for the TBOLT.
(Currently the case they have add besides Innocase II Surface Series)

Innocase™ Rugged Holster Combo
BD4-HKR4HTMEC-2.jpg

Innocase™ Active X - Black
CSK3HTMEC-BK-2.jpg

Innocase™ Active X Combo
BD2-HK3HTMEC-BK-2.jpg

(Warning)
It could be me but these photos look off and maybe concepts.

Update
Innocase Active X is different from Innocase Active just notice that now. TBOLT does not have Innocase Active verison like Evo nor the Evo have Innocase Avtive "X".

comparison
Innocase Active (EVO)
CSR6HEV4-BK-2.jpg

Last edited:

menji

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I've grown fond of their Surfaces cases instead. I like the clean and simple look. These look a little too rugged, at least fro my taste

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I've grown fond of their Surfaces cases instead. I like the clean and simple look. These look a little too rugged, at least fro my taste

I prefer the Innocase Active. Those I believe otterbox commuter looks better based on evo but design wises the seidio protects the corners of the phone better. However Otterbox hasn't come out with anything for the TBOLT.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Innocase Active "X" and Innocase Active are different in theme it looks "X" is based more on rugged series those do not no if adds more protection. Silicone on the "X" seem to be beef slightly compared the Active but yet more exposed. I could not tell you the logic behind this. I thought having more hard plastic would protect from more surface damage and silicone form shock. So why expose more of silicone? For what style? I will agree it looks good but not for sake of protection!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11