best screen protector that doesn't use liquid

banderbe

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I've tried Zagg and I thought it was horrible. Application was a pain and it looked like crap after it was done.

So - I prefer the standard screen protector that just "sticks" to the screen.

What's the best brand?

Dirty Ders

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I happen to love Seidio Crystal Clear screen protectors. Dry application and it is very easy to do, just start by lining it up on the side, use the squeegee and you wont have bubbles. Seidio’s are designed to fit the entire glass surface and not just the screen, so you can’t tell if there’s even a protector on the screen.

EvanJ18

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I had Zagg invisible shield on my Inc and I gotta tell ya, screen protectors aren't worth a damn. I mean I'm sure they do the job but I think the glass is strong enough naked. I had the Zagg on my phone for a few months and it ended up looking like crap after a while and took away from the quality of the display. And since I've had the protector off I've dropped the phone a few times and I usually leave my phone in my pocket with my keys and not a single scratch.

Just my 2cents. I'd save the money for something else.

DarkBeer

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
And yet you've had 4 Storms and 3 Tours? :p

I've had a Zagg on my Storm 9530 since I bought it 2.5 years ago. Have been very pleased with it. Dropped it in a gravel parking lot a few months ago and put a big gouge in the screen protector. Zagg replaced it quickly for only $3 shipping.

I didn't have a problem installing it myself, but to the OP, there are Zagg kiosks at many malls that will put them on for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress