Any good armbands for the TBolt?

Spartan616

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to start training for a 10k soon. Normally when I run I listen to music. Well that stopped when there was about 8+" of snow on the ground, and when I lost my iPod.

I'm up for a new phone and really want to get the TBolt as soon as I can. I want to use it when I work out (will carry a battery charger and turn off most radio signals). But does anyone know if there is a good, quality armband that can work well with the Thunderbolt and other large smartphones? Would an armband that works with an Evo 4G work? or am I going to have to wait longer to find one for the TBolt?

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I haven't seen any specifically for the TBolt but that could be because the phone isn't released yet. Check back when the phone comes out. Or you can check out a 3rd party one. Like a one size fit all kind of thing.

Sent from my INCredible phone

Spartan616

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I'm planning on finding a 3rd party one since most Android devices (other than cases) rarely get custom accessories. But it seems I can't find one that's actually worth it, I've gone to Amazon to find something, but there's always enough bad reviews to make me question on getting it.

miss chris

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone found this yet? Spring is here and it is time for me to start my annual Operation A$$ Reduction. Need to hit the streeets running!

Jodiuh

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the larger tunebelt. It doesn't move on my arm when I'm running up and down south mountain.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

bugg77

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm kinda torn. Pretty pricey just to try out. I think I am going to wait and get some real like TB user reviews.

Check these out... they are great for runners and the TB will fit with a case.

SPI Belt

My wife got one for free in her last 1/2 marathon and I confiscated it for my runs. It is very small and unobtrusive. If you can live with it not being on your arm then I think you'll like it.

Jodiuh

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Do you have a case on your phone? If so, does it still fit? I had the smaller version of this for my OG Droid and liked it. Just would rather not have to remove my case form my phone to be able to use it.
It fit my Fascinate w/ the Verizon High Gloss Silicon TPU case, but the TB's probably going to be too big. You might be able to stuff it, but it fits great without a case and I don't mind pulling it off and on...takes 2 seconds.

The speaker gets muffled though. I couldn't really hear Runkeeper's distance/time markers. I might mess w/ cutting a hole out there.