Seidio Innocase II Surface for HTC Thunderbolt

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I have been told that best buy sells a rebranded Seidio innocase called "platinum" you could always buy it and take it back without paying for shipping fees.

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I have the Innocase II and the car mount. Yes you have to take the case off, but it is really easy! I just take it off and put it in my center console, and before I exit the car just reach in the console grab it, put it on and go. A little inconvenient but it is a really nice case, so not that much trouble!!

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I have the Innocase II and the car mount. Yes you have to take the case off, but it is really easy! I just take it off and put it in my center console, and before I exit the car just reach in the console grab it, put it on and go. A little inconvenient but it is a really nice case, so not that much trouble!!

It seems like it would be a pain to remove the case every time. My case doesn't depress at the seem very easily, Is the VZW car mount worth the effort?

aplsucks

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I have been told that best buy sells a rebranded Seidio innocase called "platinum" you could always buy it and take it back without paying for shipping fees.

yes sir, you are correct. the exact same case. I bought a BB Platinum case a month before the phone came out. I just looked at the Innocase II online and its the exact same thing. Furthermore, Seidio is based out of Houston, TX. I just looked at my box that my BB Platinum case came in and it says Houston as well.