For Anyone with battery Complaints..

nyry

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone! thought i help some people out. As i think we all found out, the TB is an amazing device, but the battery life could be better. Even with changing stock settings, and turning off 4g, i make it more or less through the day (9am-850pm) today with light/moderate use. But i realize i'm not the average user, and there are people out there who rely on their phone on trips, and for long days at work or what have you. Batteries ain't cheap, and i actually played with the idea of buying an extra OEM, but i wasn't ready to pay 30 or 40 bucks, cause thats ridiculous. and i know everyone, if they had the option, would ditch that bulky extended batt if they had a slimmer, cheaper, option. I found this place that sells the 1400mAh OEM battery for just 21.95 with free shipping, so i purchased it and i love it! its a simple solution to they very complicated world of smart phones and their makers making tiny batteries, like someone on the forum said "its like putting a 2 gallon tank in a farrari"

so heres the link if anyone is interested :)
cheers,
Ryan

Mr Cell Shop

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Hope they're real and not counterfeit or factory rejects.

BTW, I would never turn off 4G in order to get bettery battery life. Instead I just have 3 batteries, two 1400 and one 2750 mAh.

nyry

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
they're definitely not, i have one and it works/has the same capacity and life as my Original Battery :)
and thanks for sharing, good find! ill have to check it out :cool: