Car Dock and Case Question

stuckhere4ever

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm poking around at getting a car dock. Specifically the this guy. I was wondering if anyone has it, and if they know whether it will work with a case.

I am using a seidio innocase active case.

Thanks for the advice!

bugg77

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm poking around at getting a car dock. Specifically the this guy. I was wondering if anyone has it, and if they know whether it will work with a case.

I am using a seidio innocase active case.

Thanks for the advice!

Seidio will eventually (they won't tell me when) release a car dock that works with the Innocase case... but I don't know if it will work with the "Active" case.

For a reference, check out the Evo Innotraveller Car Kit from Seidio.

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info, I'll just have to wait it out a bit longer to see what the deal is with the Seidio dock.

I'm in the same boat. I won't give up my car dock (and my Nav system) so I have to go "naked" with my TB. Once Seido makes their case/car combo, I'll buy both.

dms76

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Old thread I know! Does anyone know if it will work an extended battery? Based on the reviews I have a feeling that it's a no.

HiPower

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
The VZW dock won't work with the extended battery without serious modding. I saw a youtube vid where the guy modified his dock to fit, but it was pretty crude.