Seidio Innocell 3200mAh Super Extended Battery is Now Shipping

nvoll84

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
The super extended battery is now shipping from Seidio. Is it worth the $70 price tag? I'm thinking yes for my trip to NYC. I plan to take lots of pictures and video with my Thunderbolt. I'll be interested to see how long it lasts with twice the juice. Now all they need to do is release the Active case that accepts the extended battery and I will be a happy camper.

seidioonline.com

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I'd want to see comparisons to the HTC 2750mah before dropping that much coin. Although, I'm not in the market anyway.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking it 's not worth the extra $20-30 over the VZW 2750mAh Extended battery. Probably has no more actual capacity. I say $20-30 more becuase many of us have accessory discounts at VZW bringing the VZW battery cost to $40 - $30 cheaper than the Seidio.

Additionally, VZW has free shipment. You pay for shipping at Sedio and you'll have to add that as an additional expense.

Also, if you include the Sedio shipping price in the comparison you may be able to buy two from VZW for the price of one at Sedio, totalling 5500mAh. I could with my discount.

-Frank

Last edited:
Reactions: lovy and Chrisy

nvoll84

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I like the math for the 5500mAh battery. Is there a case similar to Seidio's Active case that can receive Verizon's official extended battery? Seidio says their extended case will not work with Verizon's extended battery. I have the regular Active case and love it.

dcviper

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Is it REALLY 3200mAh?

That is the big question. Their "1600mAh" battery is really only 1300mAh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ummm, since when is the Seidio battery only 1300 mAh?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Is it REALLY 3200mAh?

That is the big question. Their "1600mAh" battery is really only 1300mAh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd want to see comparisons to the HTC 2750mah before dropping that much coin.

Exactly. I have not had great luck with Seido extended batteries. They work fine at first then begin to drain quick after a month or so.

I've had better luck with Mugen extended batteries. Unfortunately they still do not have a big one for the TB. They say one is coming tho.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I like the math for the 5500mAh battery. Is there a case similar to Seidio's Active case that can receive Verizon's official extended battery? Seidio says their extended case will not work with Verizon's extended battery. I have the regular Active case and love it.
I ordered [THIS ONE] for my VZW Extended Battery. Looks to me like it should work with any extended battery. Also, it works with the standard battery. I like it. Very unobtrusive.

-Frank

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the extended battery from AndroidCentral. I cant imagine not having :) I can easily go through a whole day without worrying now... when I was on the original battery i had to charge every 6hrs at least. Plus, androidcentral is offering the extended battery/door for a really good price... Go for it.

also, I use my phone ALOT.. at least 200 texts a day, plus tweetcaster, tapatalk, facebook, and Dolphin browser HD , and I still don't worry about my phone dying before the end of the day. :)

bman123

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I can't see spending $70 on a battery, I'd rather charge it or buy a spare HTC one for cheap and carry the spare. I make it all day no problem on my stock battery...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch