Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    846 Global Posts

Default Ghost Armor Carbon Fiber Skin

As a big fan of Ghost Armor products, I was doing research and saw they have Carbon Fiber Skins, basically a very nice textured cover without added much thickness (maybe 2mm). I saw reports of the Kickstand peeling and OtterBox wasn't coming out with a Commuter Case. And I was never a big fan of the Active Cases or even the Feather Cases. And I loved the form factor of the TBolt. So I was at my local Mall and saw the Carbon Fiber skins. It has a very nice look to the (Like the Atrix or Captivate design). Im over all very happy with it. They installed everything for $25 dollars, and it comes with a Lifetime warranty so if anything ever happens to it, I can go in there and grab a new set and pay the $10 installation fee. I already had the screen protector. So I trusted them to do a good job.

I only had my MacBook's camera so sorry if the pictures aren't the greatest. Figured this would be nice for someone who doesn't want a case, but can use the protection (scratches, def not falls) and wanna use the car dock and other docks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ghost Armor Carbon Fiber Skin-photo-2011-06-18-12.59.jpg   Ghost Armor Carbon Fiber Skin-photo-2011-06-18-12.59-2.jpg   Ghost Armor Carbon Fiber Skin-photo-2011-06-18-12.59-3.jpg   Ghost Armor Carbon Fiber Skin-photo-2011-06-18-13.14.jpg   Ghost Armor Carbon Fiber Skin-photo-2011-06-18-13.14-2.jpg  

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 RC1.2

Looks cool man. So have you actually tried this in a stock car dock? Mine is pretty snug.

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk
    -SoDev
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    846 Global Posts

Yeah my buddy has the dock n it fits. I love it. And the HTC logo still shows which is a nice touch.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    SoDev 

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts

Default Re: Ghost Armor Carbon Fiber Skin

I'm getting this done right now with the matte protection over the top! Pictures later if I can...