Ghost Armor Carbon Fiber Skin

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
As a big fan of Ghost Armor products, I was doing research and saw they have Carbon Fiber Skins, basically a very nice textured cover without added much thickness (maybe 2mm). I saw reports of the Kickstand peeling and OtterBox wasn't coming out with a Commuter Case. And I was never a big fan of the Active Cases or even the Feather Cases. And I loved the form factor of the TBolt. So I was at my local Mall and saw the Carbon Fiber skins. It has a very nice look to the (Like the Atrix or Captivate design). Im over all very happy with it. They installed everything for $25 dollars, and it comes with a Lifetime warranty so if anything ever happens to it, I can go in there and grab a new set and pay the $10 installation fee. I already had the screen protector. So I trusted them to do a good job.

I only had my MacBook's camera so sorry if the pictures aren't the greatest. Figured this would be nice for someone who doesn't want a case, but can use the protection (scratches, def not falls) and wanna use the car dock and other docks.

Reactions: rpw27607

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Looks cool man. :) So have you actually tried this in a stock car dock? Mine is pretty snug.

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah my buddy has the dock n it fits. I love it. And the HTC logo still shows which is a nice touch.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Reactions: SoDev

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty