no service

xxsetmefree

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Rooted my phone last night and everything went fine. So I was installing a ROM (bamf rc4.9) got it installed but I have no service. I haven't done anything with the radio so could that be the problem or is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If you just rooted it yesterday and had the old ROM on it before attempting to load a GINGERBREAD ROM... then you have an old FROYO Radio... you can either load the Official MR2 Radio like dragon said above... or load any new Gingerbread Radio... and if you want to load the newest radios and they have a CDMA radio and a LTE radio file you will need to load BOTH.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

You have the correct link... and if you want the OLD Official MR2 you are correct... but since you have a new Gingerbread ROM, then you could install a newer Radio... like any that are at the bottom of Post #1 of [RADIO] HTC Thunderbolt Radios [PG05IMG.zip] (Updated: 23 Aug 2011) from RootzWiki... these are the Two Radio files I was talking about earlier.

***EDIT: BE sure to check the MD5Sum code of the radio files BEFORE you attempt to install it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699