best ROM?

pingplayer01

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering what the best ROM is? I want sense 3.0 and of at all possible I want beats audio. Of course wireless tether.

I would appreciate someone hooking me up with a good ROM that fits what I need.

Thanks!:D

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If you need Beats Audio then I believe that is your best choice... otherwise for a good Sense ROM I'd go with BAMF Forever, but I'd stick to version 1.0.9, because too many people are having issues with lagging in 1.10 and 1.11.

And as far as wireless tethering... there is the free that is part of Gingerbread, and the pay with VZW... Forever has the an app, but it works with the pay side of VZW... if you are looking for free send me a message and we can talk.

taqri85

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
That's another thing I keep forgetting to ask. How do I backup everything?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm new to this so bare with me.

You can backup through clockwork mod.recovery backup option. Other than that Titanium backup is very good for making your application backup. Use both of them in combination and you will never lose any of your data again. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 running on CheckRom RevoHD™.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
That's another thing I keep forgetting to ask. How do I backup everything?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm new to this so bare with me.

You can always boot into RECOVERY and scroll down to "Backup/restore" and backup that way...which just like doing it in ClockWorkMod also.

+1 to TeamBAMF. I just reflashed to Forver 1.11 today after being with Infected for a couple of weeks. That is the thing with flashing.....we are always doing it.

"I'm DefCon......and I am a flashaholic"

Last edited:

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Why is the eternity download 400+ MBs?

From what I've seen the larger the rom the more lag develops.Does this hold true for eternity? I cant get away from liquid 3.x and cm7 becasue all sense roms I try lag in some way or after some time.

willis936

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Eternity vs forever.

I'm running forever right now and love it. There is some lag but it's running 3.0 which is officially supported exclusively on better hardware and they're working on better kernels.

Sense 3.5 might work better because the rhyme has identical hardware. Eternity also has some slick features. That's not to say that forever doesn't as well. Can someone who has used both give me a run down on performance and features?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87