[ODIN] Leak USCC Froyo EA11 Stock + Root

mandoman28

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Installed this yesterday, got tired of waiting for USCC but so far so good! Runs better, battery seems to be holding up better. Pretty easy to install, thanks!!

jokout1

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
after a visit to USCC with no real Froyo date, 2.2 leak got a new home on my Mesmerize...was a lot faster initaily but as expected it is slowing down to a more reallistic pace as i have reloaded the apps, files and accounts...biggest improvement to me is the new stock brouser, big speed bump here, and a lot of little thing that seem to make the overall experience more enjoyable.
Battery life is yet to be seen and we will wait a while to finish the setup, let the phone settle in and get back to a bit more normal useage.

Cheers

Reactions: john_v

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Just installed...just follow the instructions here and on the xda link and it's as easy as pie. In fact, I think this upgrade was easier and faster than any of my blackberry updates.

Thanks to dcow and all the others who put this together and posted the step by step instructions.

mandoman28

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Having a little issue with my stock browser after I installed Froyo, cant seem to save any bookmarks! Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

MikeF509

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
well i did this last night and it is awesome other than 2 things lol! i am now having problems setting notification ringtones and it won't let me delete these 7 home page screens, it lets me add to them which i don't want cause it already looks like a cluster f***! should i reflash it or did i do something wrong? thanks in advance

drkcobra

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody have another link for the stock EA11 USCC Froyo ROM?
All the links in the referred posts are for MegaUpload who as we all know if now gone.

If anybody has it around and could re-upload it, it would be appreciated very much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa