merge rebooting

proach75

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone elses merge reboot?I'm on my 3rd merge due to rebooting.

Had same problem they told me 2 flash my software, but ofcoarse us cellular does not have the software available to actually do that, so they sent me off with just a master reset, which I could have and have managed my self. I've noticed a lot that it resets when I'm closing my keyboard, ajd opening new downloads. This the same thing your getting?

bringtherain#AC

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Had same problem they told me 2 flash my software, but ofcoarse us cellular does not have the software available to actually do that, so they sent me off with just a master reset, which I could have and have managed my self. I've noticed a lot that it resets when I'm closing my keyboard, ajd opening new downloads. This the same thing your getting?

I had the same issue with it rebooting after I closed the keyboard after sending a text but I have also noticed it does it after sending a text message even if I use the onscreen keyboard. I use Handcent for my SMS needs. Wondering if that might be causing it.

katidid_911

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I have had that same problem and it's whether you use the stock texting ap or Handcent. There is a Facebook page for the Merge and they have all had the re-boot issue as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabruslik