Resetting Email default on my DC...

Plucknbach

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
hello,
I use my comcast email as my default email for my verizon droid charge. Lately, I've noticed that i'm not receiving new email from the comcast account. I need to reset the account because I changed my password online from my pc but I believe that this is the reason my phone isn't refreshing my emails.

I can't find where I can delete comcast as my default email and re-establish it. Can someone direct me.

Thanks in advance.

Chocu1a

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Open the mail app, click the menu button. choose accounts, long press the name of the account you want to remove, a menu will come up & choose remove accounts. Then add your account again with the new info.

Reactions: Plucknbach

richs10

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
FWIW, I've found the Comcast "Infinity Mobile" app (the red icon) to be the unreliable for tracking emails to my Comcast account. I use Comcast, AOL and Gmail. AOL and Gmail push are pretty quick in forwarding the emails. The Comcast App is very unreliable. It sometimes takes a day or longer for a new email to show up on the Charge. On occasion, it will show I have two new mails, but after I open the first, the second new email will be gone.

Sure hope Comcast updates this app soon. On the positive side, I actually had my droid notify me of a message left on my Comcast home phone last week. But that was the first and only time it has ever done that.

The Infinity TV App (white icon) works well to search listings, remotely control my DVR and change channels on the home tv. I wish they would permit watching programs on the device (like HBO Go).

Rich

Rich