Samsung Droid Charge Screenshots: Share Them Here! (No app or root needed)

ItsBecca2u

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Droid Charge Screenshots

I have an issue maybe you can help me with...
When I try to take a screenshot of my text messages (push my back button, tap home button) It always bumps me back to the previous screen and that is what it takes a picture of. It is reallllly ticking me off as I am having a problem with someone who is harassing me and the police need the actual screen shot because that is time stamped.

Any suggestions???

BlkWolf03

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Droid Charge Screenshots: Share Them Here! (No app or

You could always just click on the individual message and screen shot one at a time since it still keeps the timestamp. Seems it doesnt like to screenshot the chat part of the messaging.

meyer

May 31, 2010
Visit site

screenshot.jpg

iPhoneSuks

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

I don't think I've posted any screenshots here since I left the Fascinate for the Charge, so here we go:

Current homescreen:
snap20120220134139.jpg

snap20120220134202.jpg

Lockscreen:
snap20120220134305.jpg

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

New Charge owner...just thought I'd share.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

A couple of my latest...but it will change by this time tomorrow I'm sure. It keeps my mind off buying a new phone on eBay!

xRodo

May 24, 2011
Visit site

This is my latest incarnation. I've been experimenting with different ROMs, launchers, themes, backgrounds, etc. for the past week. This is my favorite so far, and I think I'll keep it for the time being.

ROM: Tweaked 2.0 FP1
Launcher: ADW Launcher
Theme: Suave HD
Background: Wallbase

Screen 1 (home): Camera and Twitter
Screen 2: Smooth Calendar Widget, Google+, Words with Friends, Scramble with Friends, Draw Something
Screen 3: Palmary Weather Widget, Google Maps, Barcode Scanner, Google Music, YouTube

I did not post screen 2 because it has personal info in the calendar. It looks exactly like screen 3 except with the Smooth Calendar Widget instead of the weather widget and the different app icons listed above.

xRodo

May 24, 2011
Visit site

What is the best theme launcher to use? I have used go launcher but everytime I put it on the phone it starts to slow down the phone. So I am looking for something that wont slow my phone down to much.

It is really up to your own personal preferences.

I really liked Go Launcher Ex, but it would constantly pull up programs in the background that I did not use. For example, I have not once in the year I have had this phone used Mobile Hotspot, yet it was constantly running with Go Launcher. My battery would drain down to 0% in 5 hours of light use. I seem to be in the minority that has this problem, however, and if you do not experience this problem, Go Launcher is fine.

I've been running ADW for about a week now, and I find it just as good as Go Launcher. Neither is hard to use, and they offer pretty much the same customization options, at least for the things I was interested in customizing. I prefer ADW because I have not had the battery issues I had with Go. In fact, I seem to be getting better battery life than I do running the default launchers for Tweaked 2.0, Eclipse 2.0, or Stock.

I've tried Launcher Pro, but I found it less intuitive than Go and ADW. I couldn't navigate through the customization options as easily as with the other two. I also hear that it hasn't been updated in 8 months. I can't verify this, and as I stated before, it all comes down to preference. I haven't used Launcher Pro enough to really cast judgment.

So, short version, I prefer ADW Launcher to Go Launcher or Launcher Pro, but all three are better than the stock launcher. It all comes down to individual preference.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Launcher Pro is no longer supported. But I still use it simply for the twitter widget which i like better than any other twitter widget or app.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

xRodo

May 24, 2011
Visit site

This is my newest layout.

Launcher: Zeam
Widgets: Smooth Calendar; Palmary Weather

I only have 2 home screens.
My default screen just has the camera, music, and calendar, the three things I often need the quickest access to (besides what's on the dock).

The second screen has the apps I use often but would not need immediate access to. The clock (I wake up at different times every day, so I use this at least once every night), G+, Tweakdeck, Folder with Words and Scramble with Friends, and Play Store. It also has the weather widget, since I only check the weather once or twice a day, but I do not want to wait on an app to load to do it.

By the way, I highly recommend Zeam with Tweaked 2.0. I am able to customize the things I need to customize (dock, icon labels, column/row sizes), but there is no bloat. Everything is completely smooth. No FCs at all so far. Also, I took my phone off of the charger at 6:50 AM this morning. When I plugged it in at 11 PM, I still had around 25% battery left. Zeam has definitely given me the best battery life of any launcher (including stock and custom ROM launchers).

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
This is as close to ICS as the Charge will get and still have full functionality.

ICS Theme for Tweaked 2.0 ROM

GoLauncher ICS Theme

a6fbd301-c875-100f.jpg

a6fbd301-c892-ca9a.jpg

a6fbd301-c8a8-870a.jpg

a6fbd301-c8bd-77b0.jpg

sent from the future via frozen donkey wheel

GKWANNABE

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site

A couple of my latest...but it will change by this time tomorrow I'm sure. It keeps my mind off buying a new phone on eBay!

Hey are you rooted? What launcher are you using or anything else for that matter? Im interested in the 3 apps you have in your dock. Lookin nice with ICS Blue looing time on top of the Notification Bar and the Bat % inside of the Batt icon.

GKWANNABE

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
This is as close to ICS as the Charge will get and still have full functionality.

ICS Theme for Tweaked 2.0 ROM

GoLauncher ICS Theme

http://img.tapatalk.com/a6fbd301-c875-100f.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/a6fbd301-c892-ca9a.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/a6fbd301-c8a8-870a.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/a6fbd301-c8bd-77b0.jpg

sent from the future via frozen donkey wheel

Now, when you guys mention Tweak 2.0 etc etc... Does that mean you are rooted? Sorry, I'm an unrooted Charge owner and my knowledge on that type of lingo is off. Although, I just might "tweak" it here soon as my Charge is near its end, and just for fun because I am going to get the Nexus 4 AND I like the way the ICS look on the dial pad looks. Thank in advance.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey are you rooted? What launcher are you using or anything else for that matter? Im interested in the 3 apps you have in your dock. Lookin nice with ICS Blue looing time on top of the Notification Bar and the Bat % inside of the Batt icon.

Now, when you guys mention Tweak 2.0 etc etc... Does that mean you are rooted? Sorry, I'm an unrooted Charge owner and my knowledge on that type of lingo is off. Although, I just might "tweak" it here soon as my Charge is near its end, and just for fun because I am going to get the Nexus 4 AND I like the way the ICS look on the dial pad looks. Thank in advance.

HaHa!! Flashback time! I haven't owned the Droid Charge for almost a year! But yes, everything done in those screenshots was done with a rooted phone, Tweak 2.0 was the custom ROM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress