More Bluetooth Problems

MaxBuck2

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I posted earlier that my Droid does not interact very well with my automobile's Bluetooth system. Now I find that my Bluetooth headset (Motorola) does not pair with the phone at all; the phone doesn't recognize the headset being present. Leads me to wonder whether this may be a handset-specific problem as opposed to one with all Droid Charges. Anyone else having this kind of problem?

I should mention that the phone pairs and connects flawlessly to my MacBook Pro.

Last edited:

vloher

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I posted earlier that my Droid does not interact very well with my automobile's Bluetooth system. Now I find that my Bluetooth headset (Motorola) does not pair with the phone at all; the phone doesn't recognize the headset being present. Leads me to wonder whether this may be a handset-specific problem as opposed to one with all Droid Charges. Anyone else having this kind of problem?

I should mention that the phone pairs and connects flawlessly to my MacBook Pro.
Yep. I have the same problem. My iphone would pair easily, but not the Charge. Hopefully, Samsung will fix this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89