Who has the cheapest Charge?

tintn00

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Damn prices have dropped since I bought this phone for 270. But that's the nature of this industry I guess.

Sent from my SCH-I510

winnersmw

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Can I purchase a phone from Costco even if i am not a Costco member?

You can! I just did, and had no problems. Go here, and add it to your cart. A little further into the process it asks for your Verizon "PIN" as well as "Account Password". The Account Password is your Billing Password (4 to 5 digit number), whereas the PIN is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number.

SuperMarioVT

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
You can! I just did, and had no problems. Go here, and add it to your cart. A little further into the process it asks for your Verizon "PIN" as well as "Account Password". The Account Password is your Billing Password (4 to 5 digit number), whereas the PIN is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number.

Thanks a lot buddy!

lembowski

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Bought mine from Costco and when they rang me up in the line they gave me $160 off instead of $120. So I ended up paying $136.xx after tax :)

wetwaterdog

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
sign into Fatwallet.com do a coupon search from them....good for $50 off on the charge. (code is charge620)....not sure if it will work without a fatwallet account. (also....free activation and shipping)

Then go to wirefly,. this weekend, the charge was 179. less 50, no activation charge and free shipping, and no taxes....Net net....129.

Now, what I did was go to the bestbuy store, and show them the deal....first one said no....second one said yes (wireless manager) and they matched the price plus tax. Your mileage may vary.

Cruiserdude

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I got mine for $150 on Memorial Day. Amazon was running a promotion where you could upgrade for $199. I went to HH Gregg, and they claim to be able to honor your NE2, or price-match anyone else. I once had a guy tell me they could combine both, though I knew that wasn't possible. Still, I went in on Memorial Day and told him to price-match Amazon then discount my $50 NE2. He said they could only do one or the other, so I just told him that if he couldn't beat Amazon I was just gonna go home and order it there (really I was just gonna keep waiting). But then he told he'd ask his manager, and since no one in the store had sold a Charge yet, he approved it and rang it up for $149, which is a great price, especially for three weeks ago!

Gotta love commissioned salespeople. :cool: