Google+

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
Is anyone out there using Google+? First opinion is its really easy and intuitive to set up, the circles are a great idea! Sometimes I dont want my work friends to find out about the sh$tshow that my life can be on the weekends and its nice to be able to filter your posts and updates to only certain circles! They even did a good job with the widget, its simple to navigate and in typical Google fashion is pretty no frills but thats def not a bad thing. Any other Charge owners using it? Wanted some opinions from true Android fans! TIA :cool:

dchandler

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Im using it and its kind of nice, I think once people get th hang of it and more people start to use it it will be a success.:cool:

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Been toying around with it this morning. I like the layout so far. Gonna take some getting used to. Then I'll start getting picky and figuring out what I like/dislike.

Lightwrks

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
The best part about it is Huddle IMO. I expect it to go over really well with Android users. I love it so far. Reminds me of the good old BBM days.

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
If using the widget be sure to disable the auto picture share under settings or it will automatically upload pictures from your phone to your stream, could be no bueno depending of what you are taking pictues of!! ;)

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
One thing I dislike so far is if I go to upload a photo from my phone (while using the G+ app on my phone obviously) it pulls up every single picture on my sd card. Including the many, many icons I have for customizing. Kind of a p.i.t.a. scrolling through it all to get to the actual photos.

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Been toying around with it this morning. I like the layout so far. Gonna take some getting used to. Then I'll start getting picky and figuring out what I like/dislike.

Can you invite me so I can get my buddies to start using it with me? I would greatly appreciate it.

My email is jonathanelliottmartin@gmail

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87