Navigating Links w/ tiny text in Browser

LocrianGroove

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a bit of trouble migrating from a tactile keyboard (OG Moto Droid). With that phone, I could use the keyboard to select links on a web page, and this was very useful when the text for the links was tiny and/or there were lots of links close together.

With the absence of a keyboard, I have to keep pinch zooming until I can tap the correct link, and this can be cumbersome or ineffective on some web pages. Are there any other options for selecting links when using the stock browser?

MNorby

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a bit of trouble migrating from a tactile keyboard (OG Moto Droid). With that phone, I could use the keyboard to select links on a web page, and this was very useful when the text for the links was tiny and/or there were lots of links close together.

With the absence of a keyboard, I have to keep pinch zooming until I can tap the correct link, and this can be cumbersome or ineffective on some web pages. Are there any other options for selecting links when using the stock browser?
Try double tapping the screen to quick zoom in.

winnersmw

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Try changing your default zoom level, enabling "landscape view only", or disabling "Auto-fit pages". Unfortunately, there isn't any magic solution as you might be seeking :/